Does any of this take place in your company?
- “We have staff with terrific technical skills – but their poor people skills are really hindering them. They have to become better at how they work with others if we are going to succeed.”
- “Our team is brand new, and we have to figure out how to work together very quickly. We know that’s possible – and that we need help to make that happen.”
- “We had a tough year last year, and morale is down. How do we inspire our staff to stay productive and work together?”
- “Our staff engage in negotiations every day – even when they don’t realize it. How do we make sure that they get the best from those negotiations – that they don’t leave anything on the table, but still protect our long-term relationships?”
- “Our competitors just came out with the latest, greatest thing. We need our people to think big – to really innovate. How do we help them do that?”
- “We keep getting stymied because of poor communication. We need help in improving our systems, and helping out staff integrate basic communication skills into how they operate.”
- “Our staff is complaining of overwhelm, but we know that they could achieve a lot more if they organized their time differently, and delegated.”
- “We have a star player who is missing some key elements before she can be promoted. We need her to be playing at her best. How can we help her develop as a leader?”
- “Some of our staff deals with conflict by avoiding or blowing up. It has caused us serious problems, not only between colleagues, but with our clients. We need help resolving conflicts internally – and we need our staff to have skills that will help them get to the bottom of these conflicts.”
- “Our team has been working together for a long time. Some of them have some bad habits – they communicate poorly, their implementation is slow, and their quality could be much better. They need support and tools to improve – and it would be more effective if this came from the outside.”
We focus on creating constructive and powerful change in organizations by developing the highest potential of its people. Below is a description of some of our keystone services which we customize to fit the needs and context of our clients.
Training & Coaching: Our training seminars and coaching sessions are interactive, experiential, and focused on practical tools that can be put to use the next day. They are always customized to fit the context and individual needs of the client – and we will work with you to create a training that meets your needs. We often have live examples of people using the tools we provide with situations at work during lunch or in the evenings of our sessions.
Win-Win Negotiations Training: World Class Negotiations, our three-day seminar, has been offered in over 60 countries, and gives participants tools for creating win-win negotiations, an understanding of the phases of negotiation, how to counter manipulative tactics, and how to make the most of team negotiations. Read more here.
Conflict Resolution Training: Our two-day conflict resolution seminar, Transforming Conflict Into Innovation has been delivered around the world. We cover principles and skills for resolving conflict, a conflict-style assessment, opportunities for practice, and an overview of mediation for managers. Read more here.
Leadership Development & Training: Our leadership development programs are experiential, customized, and relevant. We offer practical skill and insight into strategic action, problem solving, decision making and interpersonal relations. We provide optional 360 Assessments for a full picture of the participant’s strengths and areas of development, support ongoing progress through coaching and training, and flexible follow-up based on our clients’ needs, we can help leaders and managers reach their next level of performance.
Performance Management: Supervisors can sometimes be confounded in how to improve their employee performance. Global Genesis trains, consults with and coaches supervisors as they change daily habits and broader systems that can make an enormous difference in the performance of employees.
Employee Coaching and Development: With the right training, coaching and opportunities, most employees can become “all that they can be.” Global Genesis has the tools and expertise, from assessments and evaluations to customized training and personalized coaching, to create employee development programs for all employees: non-exempt, management and leadership.
Working with Cultural Differences: Organizations today have a diverse workforce. Understanding the basics of these differences – and how they can be used to create long-lasting relationship and results – can help all members work together more harmoniously and productively. We provide state-of-the art tools for understanding cultures, adjusting to them, and working effectively with diversity.
Facilitation and Consulting: When we facilitate and consult, we work hard to help you define what you are really trying to achieve, and then bring the best of our thinking tools to help you achieve that. One of our hallmarks is the facilitation of deeper discussions and dialogue about our clients’ values, strategy, goals, and essential issues so that understanding and alignment is achieved. Our facilitation provides a model for participants to import into their teams and work environment.
High Performance Teambuilding: Teambuilding must be centered around the needs of any given team. Our teambuilding sessions are typically 2-3 days, begin with interviews, and are focused on helping the team build both their relationship as well as achieve results.
Strategic Change Facilitation: Companies know they must innovate to succeed. We support that process in a variety of ways, from strategic planning sessions to long-term cultural changes intended to foster creativity and communication. We create a context where people can change to the maximum extent of readiness and can work safely in the areas that are resistant to change. Read more here.
Strategic Planning: Knowing where you are going – and how – can be challenging in this shifting climate. Making sure that everyone has the same understanding of why, where, and how makes for great execution and satisfying work. Our strategic planning moves from sorting the value of ideas to priorities and action, and is known for tapping both the creativity as well as the different strengths of all of its group members.
Human Resources Strategic Services: Developing an organization’s people power is more than providing training. It’s aligning your human assets with your strategic, long-term objectives. How to achieve this can be daunting; we help you refine your HR practices to optimize your human resources and create the foundation for success.
Conference Facilitation: When a group is more than 40, it can be challenging to engage everyone. Whether preparing for all-staff meetings or conferences, Global Genesis can work with you to design a session that is interactive, engaging, and more than that – uses interpersonal technology that can get the best of creativity from your group.
Inter-Organizational Collaboration: Many organizations are finding that tprogress on big challenges (climate change, health, etc.), requires crossing organizational boundaries and working with people from other disciplines and deprtments. By setting up a framework, and facilitating this process, we can help these organizations create long-lasting relationships and results.
Now that you have read about our services, we invite you to read a couple of case studies about what others have said about us. Read more here.