More than ever before, multiple generations are working together, both on teams, and in client/vendor partnerships. With different motivations, historical frameworks and references, practices of communication, among other differences, organizations are finding themselves hard pressed at times to create the kind of beneficial, mutually supportive relationships that they need.
Topics covered in our interactive workshops will:
- Describe how generational differences are formed and how that shapes a generation’s behaviors and attitudes
- Understand key motivators for different generations and how that affects relationships across generations
- Understand effective strategies for how to build relationship across generations, particularly the sales relationship between Generation X/Y and Baby Boomers.
- Tools for communicating and building relationships across generations.
- “Hands-on” role plays with actual cross-generational scenarios, with feedback and analysis to help participants bring understanding into their day-to-day work.
This training can be especially helpful when undertaking a succession planning or mentorship effort in your organization.
Please contact us if you are interested in learning more about our training in multi-generational teams.