Executives and managers today don’t have the time to get the focused feedback and coaching they need to quickly zero in on a proactive development path.
Using a 360 Assessment, which surveys peers, superiors, and direct reports on their leadership performance , a manager can receive focused guidance for success. Supporting them with practical, hands-on coaching can then help him/her move decisively into being the leader that they want to be. Our proven coaching approach includes:
- Guidance through the Center for Creative Leadership‘s time-tested, psychometrically authenticated 360 Assessment, which has a variety of assessments available to be tailored to the needs of the organization;
- Coaching using an effective process for supporting leaders, derived from decades of experience, facilitating the development and integration of participant development goals.
Leadership Training for Managers:
Our interactive, practical training uses relevant tools that can be used the next day.
- The following seminars are essential building blocks for every manager’s development:
- Time Management & Personal Productivity
- Effective Communication Skills
- Making the Transition: Skills for Supervisors and Managers
- Ethics-based Leadership
- Delegating: How and Who
- Building Awareness: Bridging Culture and Generation Gaps
- Performance Management: Getting the Most From Your Team
- Conflict Resolution: Transforming Conflict into Innovation
We tailor our training programs to match the organization’s unique culture and strategic development objectives. Read a few of our testimonials on past leadership training and coaching sessions, or contact us for more information on how to create a leadership development program for your organization.